Montana FWP is looking for seasonal employees to run aquatic invasive species decontamination stations at Tiber Reservoir. Successful applicants will receive competitive pay and benefits and the opportunity to help protect Montana's precious water resources. There are currently 13 openings with a pay rate of $13.02 per hour.
- Must be 18 year old or older
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with the public
- Must be responsible, dependable and can work as part of a team
- A background or interest in natural resources is desirable but not required
If you are interested, please email a resume to one of the email addresses below. Questions can also be emailed to the contacts below or call the numbers listed.