Montana FWP is looking for seasonal employees to run aquatic invasive species decontamination stations in eastern Montana (Fort Peck, Culbertson and Wibaux).
Successful applicants receive competitive pay and benefits and the opportunity to help protect Montana's precious water resources. Pay rate is $13.02/hr.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must possess a valid driver's license & clean driving record
- Must have excellent customer service skills & enjoy working with the public
- Must be responsible, dependable, & can work as part of a team
- A background or interest in natural resources is desirable but not required
If you are interested, please email a resume to one of the email addresses below. Questions can also be emailed to the contacts below or call the numbers listed.